IN TODAY’S FYI……
In this week’s report, the first time home buyers fall, America’s 50 Best Cities to live, the easiest, Cheapest ways to prep your home for a quick sale, and The most expensive 180 square foot home in America.
1. First-time homebuyers fall, ‘desire to own’ jumps; CNBC
2. US Housing Recovery Divided On Age, Race And Place; ABC News
3. America’s 50 Best Cities To Live In; USA Today
4. Homebuyers are hitting record credit scores; CNBC
5. American Consumers Feel Great. Europeans, Not So Much;WSJ Real Time Economics
6. Mortgage Rates Set to Rise, Adding Frenzy to Real Estate Market; MainStreet
7. Minnesota Ranked 4th Most Expensive Real Estate Market In Nation; CBS Local
8. Two signs that the market may be near a top; CNBC
9. Insane Palo Alto Real Estate: 180 Square Foot Home for $2 Million; Patch
10. The Easiest, Cheapest Ways to Prep Your Home for a Quick Sale; LifeHacker
11. Bonus: Mortgage Insurance: When You Can Get Rid Of It; Zing by Quicken Loan
There you have our 11 Real Estate News and Trends we’re obsessed with this week. Of-course there plenty more to sift through but we think these are exceptional. What a great way to end your work week. Till next time.
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter and We’ll send you $5 Thank You Gift!
Don’t miss a thing! Get these articles emailed to you on Monday & Friday morning 🙂
[Two emails a week, M &F]
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Rachel is a professional digital marketing expert, real estate aficionado with a lot of knowledge in the area of marketing, SEO, Social Media. Her company, SEO Babe, offers digital marketing, SEO plans, web design, and related services.