Work in progress… Please find a list of digital tools to simplify your life. In no particular order……
1. Take awesome notes with Evernote. Evernote is arguably the best, with apps for almost every platform and the ability to sync seamlessly across almost all devices.
2. Use Hello bar is a well-designed tool that lets you place a bar at the top of your website that directs visitors anywhere you want.
4. Track what you’ve done with IDoneThis
5. Google Maps are searchable and zoomable maps of the world. You can find businesses, get directions, and even embed maps in your website.
6. Twitter: Online social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and receive text-based messages (tweets) of up to 140 characters.
7. Gmail is a free web-based email service from Google. Also part of the Google Apps suite.
8. Outlook: Email client within the Microsoft Office suite.
9. Facebook is the largest social networking site with over a billion members, that lets you to make connections, share interests, and join groups.
10. Airbnb is an accommodations from local hosts. If you don’t want to stay at a hotel when away from home, you can book a room from a home owner.
11. Uber is a modern taxi service that connects you with a driver in minutes.
12. Sunrise calendar is a free calendar app made for Google Calendar, iCloud and Exchange.
13. Save something you want to view later in Pocket.
14. Mint organizes your spending into categories, reminds you of your financial goals, and notifies you of upcoming bills.
15. Pinterest is an image-sharing social site where users can “pin” ideas and photos to their “boards” to save for later.
17. Nike+ Training Club is a fitness without ever having to enter a gym.
18. Google voice is a powerful suite of tools comprised of a dedicated phone number, call routing, caller announce, call recording, free texting, online voicemail, voicemail-to-text transcription, low-cost International calling, and more.
19. Plated is a food hack service that ships a weekly box of fresh and seasonal ingredients, pre-portioned for the recipes you choose, so you can create great meal with minimal effort.
20. Remember the milk is an online to-do list and task management.
21. Hitask is a team task management, virtual offices, collaboration or ask management system.
22. Hootsuite is a great tool for keeping all of your social media accounts up to date and organized in one place. Manage it all on a single dashboard by visiting Hootsuite website.
23. Docusign is a fastest and easiest electronic signature solution.
24. IFTTT “If this then that.” That’s the basic operating principle of IFTTT, a web-based utility that helps you set up alerts, triggers, and status updates in novel ways.
25. Tinder is dating on swipe. I don’t know what that means but if you are single, busy and looking give them a try. You may get lucky to bump into Hillary Duffy or Andy Cohen. Okcupid is also good to try.
26. For bloggers, portent could be it. The attention getter headlines generator is all you need to build traffic on your blog. Don’t depend on it 100%, be creative.
27. Keyring puts all your loyalty cards on your phone, so they’re there when you need them.
28. Sound Cloud is the world’s leading social sound platform where anyone can create sounds and share them everywhere. Of course there are other platforms but i like this one for personal preference and bias.
29. Duoling is a FREE language learning app. Wouldn’t be nice to say “hello” in every language.